Editing and proofreading includes correction of misprints, orthographic and grammatical errors, stylistic imperfections, and defects relating to technical appearance of the text.
Objectives of editing and proofreading:
- to make the text grammatically, stylistically and technically correct;
- to give a uniform style to repeated elements;
- to check the correctness of numbering (of tables, figures, footnotes, pages etc);
- to check whether headings inside text correspond to the headings in the table of content, and footnotes explain the respective words in the text;
- to mark all semantic, factual, logic and stylistic errors and other imperfections .
We offer editing and proofreading service in the following languages: